This roasted buffalo cauliflower is a wonderful low carb appetizer that will keep you coming back for more. As good as buffalo wings are, these cauliflower rival them in flavor.
I love how delicious these wings are. They really don’t taste like you are eating cauliflower. It truly tastes like buffalo wings.
A low carb appetizer is a wonderful way to still enjoy the big game or to have at your party. Because who wants to spend extra calories when you don’t need them?
Ingredients you will need for this recipe
I know you are actually eating said chicken wing, but if I am at a party and want to eat similar things to what others are eating, this recipe is a winner.
And the best part? It tastes great! Jeremy tried some of them, and really liked them. He thought the mild sauce was a bit too spicy, but he’s a weakling.
I couldn’t believe how much like a wing they tasted – and they had a great texture too. These would make delicious snacks too.
Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower
- 1 bunch cauliflower chopped
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Chop the cauliflower to get enough florets that you want to use.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine florets, olive oil, and salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
- On an olive oil sprayed baking, spread the cauliflower and bake about 20 mins.
- Once the cauliflower is roasted to your liking, place them in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the buffalo sauce and mix together.