As the weather starts to warm up, make these delicious strawberry banana popsicles for your family. They only have 5 ingredients and you will see why these are kid-friendly.
I absolutely love being able to give my kids treats. Especially when I make them from home. We don’t always eat the best at our house, but I do try to limit the amount of sugar I give them.
These homemade popsicles don’t have any added sugars (only honey), and it’s a great way to sweeten these popsicles.
Ingredients you will need for this recipe
FAQs about this recipe
For Cream-based pops your base options are heavy cream, yogurt, almond milk, or coconut milk.
Pour into mold using a cup with a spout (such as a glass liquid measuring cup)
To unmold, run under warm water for 2-3 mins just to loosen the pops and push up from the bottom.
Adding a tablespoon of cornstarch to the mix will ensure they are creamy and not icy.
If you are interested in additional kid-friendly recipes, try this almond chicken salad or this baked sweet and sour chicken recipe.
Wrap individually in wax paper and then place into Ziploc freezer bags.
Have you tried making your own popsicles before?
Strawberry Banana Yogurt Popsicles
- 12 large strawberries
- 1 large banana
- 1/2 cup Non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender (preferably a high powered or smoothie blender)
- Once all ingredients are smooth, taste it.
- Add more sweetener at this time if necessary.
- Pour into molds
- Place on the mold cover and slide sticks in about ¾ of the way.
- Freeze for 7-8 hours.
- To unmold, run under warm water for 2-3 mins just to loosen the pops and push up from the bottom.