Making healthy side dishes for your meals doesn’t have to be time consuming or difficult. This Air Fryer garlic parmesan broccoli recipe makes creating a delicious side dish very simple.
When it comes to creating side dishes for my meals, I don’t always do the best job. I personally like to keep things simple and either use mashed potatoes (a kids favorite) or corn on the cob.
But I love roasted broccoli. It just can really transform any meal and make it over the top. Roasting broccoli is easy, but sometimes you want something even easier.
Enter the Air Fryer. I am newer to the Air Fryer game, but I have absolutely loved using it. I use the Air Fryer lid for my Instant Pot and I absolutely love it!
It bakes things so quickly, but without the additional fat that can come from using a frying pan. And I love how my Air Fryer prompts me to flip the food without having to set a timer.
Making chicken parmesan in the Air Fryer is a game changer – it makes it so quickly! I highly recommend it.
I also can’t get over how quickly the Air Fryer preheats. I never knew it was as quick as it really is, but man. It puts the oven to shame.
That is one of the things I love about it. It really does make it so quick to cook foods. Because the preheating is incredibly fast. And then cooking the food itself doesn’t take much time at all either.
This broccoli recipe is no exception. It comes out so crispy and delicious and only takes minutes.
Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Broccoli
- 1/2 pound broccoli florets
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 Tablespoons garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Pre-heat the air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Cut the broccoli into pieces & place into a mixing bowl.
- In the bowl, lightly coat the broccoli with cooking spray and then sprinkle in the garlic, salt & pepper.
- Place the coated broccoli into the air fryer basket & cook for 12 minutes. Flip halfway through.
- Remove from air fryer and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.