When an Italian craving hits, look no further than this baked Parmesan turkey meatballs recipe. This recipe is only 4 SmartPoints on WW (on the Blue plan) and is easy to make.
It tastes like beef meatballs, but is healthier and delicious. The subtle Parmesan flavor is sure to please everyone in your family. This recipe is also kid friendly and toddler approved!
The new year means trying new recipes. Besides my love of Mexican food – my husband can attest to this – I also love Italian food. Why? Because it’s awesome and delicious. And cheesy. And flavorful.
Ingredients you will need for this recipe
But finding healthy Italian food can be a challenge. So, when I came up with this recipe for baked parmesan turkey meatballs, I knew I had to tell you about it.
These baked turkey meatballs were a huge success. Everyone in the family loved them including a toddler – which says something.
Having a picky eater can be a challenge, but making these meatballs was perfect!
What are your favorite Italian foods?
Baked Parmesan Turkey Meatballs
1 serving is 3/4 cup spaghetti and 2 meatballs.
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 3 egg whites beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup Make-Ahead Marinara Sauce
- 1/3 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 8 oz spaghetti noodles if using
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the spaghetti noodles (if using) and mix together.
- On a sprayed cookie sheet, divide out the meat mixture and make into small balls. Bake for about 15-18 minutes, until cooked through.
- Serve immediately with spaghetti, if using.