If you are craving pizza, let me tell you something amazing. This buffalo chicken pizza can be ready in about 30 minutes because you use already cooked chicken (I cooked mine in the slow cooker) and is only 4 Freestyle points on Weight Watchers per serving.
Ok, so I have a confession. I love pizza. Like, it’s something we literally have once a week.
It’s usually a frozen pizza for those nights that I’m not feeling like cooking, but it’s well known that there will be pizza in our house.
So, when I was planning our menu for last week, I knew I wanted something different, yet still would be pizza.
This recipe is so delicious and easy to make.
I pre-cooked the chicken breasts in the slow cooker (I highly recommend doing this over the weekend if you know you will need some cooked chicken breasts).
Precooking the chicken meant this recipe could be put together and on your table in about 30 minutes. I mean, who doesn’t love that?
If you are interested in other chicken recipes, this sweet and sour chicken stir fry is to die for.
What’s your favorite pizza recipe?
Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast cooked
- 2 cups buffalo wing sauce divided
- 2 cups light blue cheese dressing divided
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 2 items thin pizza crusts
- Preheat the oven based on the pizza crust package instructions.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cooked chicken breasts (I cooked mine in the slow cooker and shredded it). Add 1 1/2 cups of the buffalo wing sauce and 1 1/2 cups of the blue cheese dressing and the feta. Mix together and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the remaining buffalo wing sauce and blue cheese dressing. Place 1/2 of this over one of the pizza crusts. Spread the rest of the mixture over the 2nd pizza crust.
- Place 1/2 of the chicken mixture over one of the pizza crusts. Spread evenly until the pizza crust is completely covered. Repeat with the 2nd pizza crust. Bake according to the pizza crust package instructions, about 10-12 minutes. Serve immediately.