If you love chicken, bacon and avocado together, you will absolutely love these California chicken wraps. They are so delicious and easy to throw together for a quick and easy lunch option.
One wrap is only 6 Freestyle points per serving on Weight Watchers. That might sound like a lot of points for lunch, but they are filling enough to last you all day long!
One of my favorite things about Weight Watchers is that I am able to eat almost anything I want. I don’t know about you, but being able to eat things you love and still lose weight is almost too perfect.
When I was trying to figure out what to make for lunch one weekend, I realized what I wanted.
Grilled chicken, bacon and avocado just sounded too good to miss out on. I wanted a quick and easy lunch option and this one delivered.
Can we just talk about bacon for a minute. I don’t eat much bacon because 1 strip is 2 Freestyle points (I’d rather spend my extra Freestyle points on things like chocolate chips).
I have to admit that I absolutely love bacon and love that the Freestyle points value isn’t that high for 1 strip.
My problem is I can’t eat just 1 strip of bacon. I know I’m probably not alone in that either…it’s bacon for goodness sake!
What are your go-to lunch items?
California Chicken Wraps
- 1 lb thin chicken breasts cubed
- olive oil spray
- salt and pepper
- 8 Tablespoons guacamole
- 4 slices cooked bacon crumbled
- 4 burrito sized tortillas
- In a medium non-stick skillet, spray the olive oil and add the chicken cubes. Season with salt and pepper and cook for about 8 minutes, turning occasionally until cooked through.
- Set a burrito sized tortilla on a plate and spoon 1/4 of the cooked chicken, 2 Tablespoons guacamole, 1 slice of the crumbled bacon. Top with lettuce and tomato.
- Serve immediately.