If you ever need a quick pick-me-up, these cold brew overnight oats are perfect for just that. They are great for those hectic mornings, but hearty enough to keep you full for a long time.
Breakfast can be such a challenge. With working and hectic mornings with toddlers, I need something easy and quick to put together. If I can prep it ahead of time, that is even better.
That’s partly why I love meal prepping. While I’m not the best at it, it really does help me stay on track.
One thing I love about overnight oats is how easy it is to prep. And experimenting with how to flavor the oats is one of my favorite things.
I really love how versatile they can become and the flavors are so different and interesting.
As the name suggests, you make these the night before.
All you really have to do is mix all the ingredients together and put them back in the refrigerator until morning. And then enjoy. What is easier than that?
What is your go to quick and easy breakfast recipe?
Cold Brew Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 Tablespoons cold brew coffee
- 1/2 cup milk any kind
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon flaxseed
- In your overnights jar, add your oats, cold brew, and milk. Mix together.
- Add in your vanilla, and maple syrup. Mix together.
- Add your flaxseed, and salt. Stir together.
- Cover with a lid, and place in the fridge overnight.
- Open the jar in the morning and enjoy!