A traditional meatloaf is one of my favorite comfort food-type meals. This feta and sundried tomato turkey meatloaf is a wonderful twist on the traditional meatloaf.
This meatloaf will have your taste buds going crazy with the different flavors that the feta cheese and sundried tomatoes provide. It’s so delicious, and I need to make it again.
This dish used to be a staple around our house. Then, I would buy everything I needed to make it, and then just wouldn’t get around to cooking it.
So, it had been a while since we had it…and I am so glad I made it again. I had forgotten how great this meatloaf is.
By the way, I have a love affair with feta. If you had any questions about that, try these feta and veggie frittatas, this black bean and feta quinoa salad or these feta stuffed chicken burgers.
Before I get to the recipe, I know what you are thinking. How could feta cheese and sundried tomatoes taste good in a meatloaf. Well, this meatloaf isn’t your normal meatloaf.
All I am going to tell you is to try it and let me know your thoughts. If you don’t love it like we do, let me know!
What’s your favorite comfort food?
Feta and Sundried Tomato Turkey Meatloaf
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 egg whites
- 2 Tablespoon Almond Milk or other lowfat Milk
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb . ground turkey
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a 9×5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir in all the ingredients except the ground turkey. Stir them to combine. Add in the ground turkey, and gently combine.
- Pack the meat mixture into your prepared loaf pan and bake for about 45 minutes, or until the temperature is 165 degrees.
This is on my regular rotation. I added some Cavenders greek seasoning, spinach, and roasted red peppers. It’s sooo good!
Thank you so much! I’m glad you loved it.
This was awesome!