A traditional meatloaf is one of my favorite comfort food-type meals. This feta and sundried tomato turkey meatloaf is a wonderful twist on the traditional meatloaf.
It will have your taste buds going crazy with the different flavors that the feta cheese and sundried tomatoes provide. It’s so delicious, and I need to make it again.
This dish used to be a staple around our house. Then, I would buy everything I needed to make it, and then just wouldn’t get around to cooking it.
So, it had been a while since we had it…and I am so glad I made it again. I had forgotten how great this meatloaf is.
These are only 3 recipes on this whole blog, but man…I love feta!
Before I get to the recipe, I know what you are thinking. How could feta cheese and sundried tomatoes taste good in a meatloaf. Well, this meatloaf isn’t your normal meatloaf.
All I am going to tell you is to try it and let me know your thoughts. If you don’t love it like we do, let me know!
To make this feta and sundried tomato turkey meatloaf:
In a large bowl, stir together all of the ingredients except the turkey. Gently stir in the turkey to combine with the rest of the ingredients.
Pack the meat mixture into a prepared pan and bake at 375 degrees until the internal temperature registers 165 degrees, about 45 minutes.
Take the meatloaf out of the oven, and serve.
What’s your favorite comfort food?
Feta and Sundried Tomato Turkey Meatloaf
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 egg whites
- 2 Tablespoon Almond Milk or other lowfat Milk
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb . ground turkey
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a 9×5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir in all the ingredients except the ground turkey. Stir them to combine. Add in the ground turkey, and gently combine.
- Pack the meat mixture into your prepared loaf pan and bake for about 45 minutes, or until the temperature is 165 degrees.