Spring is just around the corner, but that doesn’t mean you can’t also enjoy this Instant Pot turkey chili recipe. It’s healthy, easy to make and only 1 Freestyle point on Weight Watchers.
Even though the weather is warming up, I still have cravings for a good chili recipe.
I actually love chili – check out my easy beef chili recipe or another Instant Pot steak chili recipe. And I love how easy they are to make.
What I love most is that you can do all of the meal prep during the weekends to make weeknight dinner making that much easier.
Because we all need the ease of making dinner. (Shoutout to all the working moms out there).
Speaking of working moms, can we talk about weekend meal prep and planning? I try to plan out our meals for the week on the weekends and do the grocery shopping.
Then on Sundays, I can chop all the veggies that I need for the meals that week.
There is something wonderful about coming home from a long day at work and already having the most challenging part of the meal prep done.
I keep each recipes veggies in their own baggies to make it even easier. Boom! Are you still on the fence in buying an Instant Pot? This guide can help you find out if the Instant Pot is a good investment or not.
What is your favorite Instant Pot recipe?
Instant Pot Turkey Chili
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 large red peppers chopped
- 2 large green peppers chopped
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 2 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 28 ounce cans diced tomatoes
- 15 ounce can chili beans
- 15 ounce can kidney beans drained and rinsed
- With the lid off, heat the Instant Pot to SAUTE. Add the olive oil and ground turkey and saute until cooked through, breaking up as it cooks.
- Add the onion, peppers, garlic, beans, tomatoes and spices. Stir to combine. Lock the lid and cook on MANUAL for 8 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, use a Quick Release to release the pressure of the Instant Pot. Ladle the chili into bowls. Top with shredded cheese and/or sour cream and enjoy.