Not only is this peanut butter syrup the perfect pair to these banana chocolate chip pancakes, it instantly takes berry pancakes/waffles to the next level (think peanut butter and jelly vibes). This is also my go-to syrup recipe for coffee, I just can’t get enough of it!
It can also easily spruce up your plain pancakes, classic waffles, cinnamon flavored ones, or any type of chocolate pancakes.
It can even be poured over the top of ice cream or add a little chocolate and you have the perfect dessert!
Ingredients For Peanut Butter Syrup
Tips & Tricks
How To Store Peanut Butter Syrup
The syrup should be stored in a covered container in the fridge. It’s good for up to two weeks.
Peanut Butter Syrup
- 2 1/2 cups Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place a pan on the stove on low-medium heat.
- Once the pan is hot add the syrup, allow to heat for a minute.
- Then add the peanut butter and vanilla extract. Continue to heat for another 4 minutes.
- Mix well with a whisk until thoroughly combined. You only want the syrup to be warm to hot, you don’t want it to burn at all or stay on for too long.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a container for serving.