Slow cooker recipes are perfect for the fall and winter. And why not change things up a bit? This slow cooker Asian chicken sliders recipe is so easy to make and tastes great.
It gives your traditional shredded chicken a wonderful flavor. Try it out for yourself!
I’m such a sucker for an easy dinner recipe. And nothing gets much easier than a slow cooker recipe.
I really just love the ease of slow cooker recipes because sometimes you don’t have a ton of time on your hands.
And I know that to eat healthy, you have to balance more than just your schedules and your life.
You need to plan out your meals and be a bit more diligent about your choices.
When I know I won’t have a ton of time during the work week, I will try to make a slow cooker recipe. This slow cooker Asian chicken sliders recipe is wonderful because you just marinate the chicken and then let it cook for you.
It’s so simple and tastes amazing. The flavors really come together beautifully to create a wonderful dish that you might not have typically made for your family.
What are your favorite slow cooker recipes?
Slow Cooker Asian Chicken Sliders
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 Tablespoon ginger minced
- 1 Tablespoon garlic minced
- 12 slider buns
- 1/2 cup raw coleslaw
- cilantro for garnish
Marinate the chicken breasts
- Place the chicken breasts in a gallon-sized Ziplock bag. Add the soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, garlic and ginger. Mix to combine. Marinate in hte refrigerator for at least 1 hour (up to overnight).
Place in the slow cooker
- In a prepared slow cooker, add the marinated chicken breast from the refrigerator. Add the chicken broth and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Once the chicken is finished cooking, take it out and shred it.
- Place the chicken on each of the sliders and top with coleslaw and cilantro (if using). Serve immediately.