When you don’t have time to cook dinner, try this slow cooker easy beef stew recipe. All you have to do is chop a few veggies (you can do this the night before), and dump everything into the slow cooker. Cook for 6-8 hours and a delicious dinner will be on your table when you get home from work.
Coming back to life after the holidays is a real thing! We hosted multiple events over the holidays and I am still recovering. One thing that has kept me sane is my slow cooker.
It just make cooking and making delicious food so much easier. But I’m sure you are aware of that.
I wasn’t sure what I was doing and there are so many options and programs on it that I just didn’t know what to do. I think I have it figured out now, so I am ready to create recipes for you guys.
If you are interested in additional slow cooker recipes, I highly recommend this slow cooker chicken and wild rice soup recipe.
What are your favourite slow cooker meals?
Slow Cooker Easy Beef Stew
- 1 pound skirt steak
- 1 Tablespoon kitchen bouquet
- 2 Tablespoons garlic salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon pepper
- 3-4 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 1 pound potatoes cubed
- 4 medium carrots roughly chopped
- 3 stalks celery roughly chopped
- Spray your slow cooker with olive oil spray. Coat the steak with the kitchen bouquet on both sides (do this over the sink).
- Place it in the slow cooker and add the garlic salt and pepper.
- Add the potatoes, celery and carrots to the slow cooker.
- Add in the beef broth (enough to cover about 1/2 of the steak).
- Cook on low for about 6-8 hours, stirring occasionally. Shred the beef and serve immediately. Adjust the seasonings, if necessary.