When your husband is craving beef and noodles, you make this easy slow cooker beef and noodles recipe. It’s so easy to make and is one of my most requested meals from my husband.
If you are like us and staying in for Valentine’s Day, I suggest you try this delicious beef and noodle recipe. Why? Because it’s so easy to make and it’s one of my husband’s favorite recipes.
You see, he is a steak and potatoes man, so when I am able to create a recipe that includes one of those things, he becomes extremely happy.
And so do I, because I really do love to make him healthy, delicious food.
So, throw this into the slow cooker and let it do all the work for you on Valentine’s Day. Your significant other will be shocked and so pleased with you for this wonderful meal…who doesn’t want that?
Can we talk about how great a slow cooker is? I honestly am loving how easy it is to get a meal cooked. And it’s even better when it’s made while you are at work.
There is something magical about just putting everything in a small kitchen appliance and poof…its cooked after a couple of hours. I also love coming home to that cooked dinner smell, don’t you?
What is your favorite comfort food?
Slow Cooker Beef and Noodles
- 1 pound skirt steak or flat iron steak
- 4 medium carrots chopped
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1/2 medium red pepper chopped
- 1 medium zucchini chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 Tablespoon garlic minced
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup peas frozen
- 4 cups egg noodles cooked
- Spray a slow cooker with olive oil spray. Place the steak and all the other ingredients except the frozen peas and egg noodles. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or until the meat is cooked and you are able to shred it. Shred the steak.
- To serve, take 3/4 cup of cooked egg noodles and then top with 1 cup of the steak and veggies. Serve immediately.