A great start to any weekday morning is a prepared breakfast. This southwest sausage breakfast quiche is a perfect way to start your day. Prep and cook it the night before for a great breakfast the next morning.
Do you struggle with eating healthy during the weekdays? I know that I do. But, I know how important it is to eat a delicious breakfast.
I also know how important meal planning is too. And how it’s helpful to a successful weight loss journey.
If you struggle with breakfasts like I do, this quiche is amazing. And I love how you can make this over the weekend and eat it during the weekday.
If you are interested in additional breakfast recipes, I suggest this feta and veggie frittatas recipe or these banana nut morning glory muffins recipe.
I love how easy this recipe was to throw together. It took much longer to bake in the oven than it did to get everything prepped.
And I love how you can eat this during the week after making it over the weekend.
To make this even easier to make, the recipe calls for a premade pie crust. If you have a pie crust recipe that you love, feel free to use it.
But I like to do things the easy way, and a premade crust is perfect.
If you are interested in additional breakfast recipes, I suggest you try these turkey sausage mini quiches or this breakfast hash brown skillet recipe.
What are your favorite breakfasts?
Southwest Sausage Breakfast Quiche
- 6 large eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup Almond milk
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 small tomato chopped
- 1 medium green pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup baby spinach chopped
- 9.6 oz package turkey sausage crumbles
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large pre-made pie crust
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- In a large bowl, add the beaten eggs. Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl. Stir and set aside.
- Spray a pie dish with cooking spray. Cover the dish with the pie crust and cover the edges of the dish using your fingers.
- Pour in the bowl of ingredients and put in the oven.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until the center of the pie dish is solidified. Serve immediately.