I have a confession. I may or may not have an obsession with different types of dips. Like I really love dips (and chips, but those aren’t so WW friendly).
The best thing about Weight Watchers is that dips aren’t always that many points – it just depends what you pair them with. And I personally love dips that are easy and quick to make. This recipe is so fast, you won’t even know what hit you when it’s ready. Oh, and it’s only 4 ingredients.
So, what makes this guacamole so fast? Buying prechopped pico de gallo. Yep. I don’t do this for large batches of guac for parties, but I do use this for small sides for myself. And why not? It’s so easy to make and a great, healthy snack.
I love to pair this guacamole with veggies – like broccoli or peppers. The crunch from both of those veggies are wonderfully paired with this creamy guacamole.
The Easiest Guacamole Recipe - Ever!
- 2 large avocados
- 1/2 container pre-chopped pico de gallo
- 1/2 medium lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pit the avocados. To do this, I cut the avocado in half and take out the pit that way.
- Once the avocados are pitted, get the avocados out and into a small bowl. Stir in the pico de gallo and continue to stir so that the avocados break up and become creamy.
- Add in the lemon juice to help the avocados from turning brown.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, if needed.