I absolutely love guacamole, and this one is so easy that you can make it in 5 minutes. Yep – just 5 minutes to get a great, healthy snack!
I have a confession. I may or may not have an obsession with different types of dips. Like I really love dips (and chips, but those aren’t so WW friendly).
The best thing about Weight Watchers is that dips aren’t always that many points – it just depends what you pair them with.
And I personally love dips that are easy and quick to make. This recipe is so fast, you won’t even know what hit you when it’s ready. Oh, and it’s only 4 ingredients.
The ingredients you will need for this guacamole recipe
Some tips for preparing for making this recipe:
- Use store bought pico de gallo to save you time. If you don’t want to buy store bought pico de gallo, you can buy 2 tomatoes, a small red onion and cilantro. Chop all the vegetables and use them in the recipe.
- The lemon juice stops the avocado from turning brown. Use this if your guacamole is going to be out for a while.
- To have a low-carb snack, you can use pepper slices. If you want to use chips instead, please feel free!
- You can also add additional tomatoes chopped on top, if you want more tomatoes.
So, what makes this guacamole so fast? Buying prechopped pico de gallo. Yep. I don’t do this for large batches of guac for parties, but I do use this for small sides for myself.
And why not? It’s so easy to make and is a great, healthy snack.
I love to pair this guacamole with veggies – like broccoli or peppers. The crunch from both of those veggies are wonderfully paired with this creamy guacamole.
What are your favorite appetizers?
The Easiest Guacamole Recipe – Ever!
- 2 large avocados
- 1/2 container pre-chopped pico de gallo
- 1/2 medium lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pit the avocados. To do this, I cut the avocado in half and take out the pit that way.
- Once the avocados are pitted, get the avocados out and into a small bowl. Stir in the pico de gallo and continue to stir so that the avocados break up and become creamy.
- Add in the lemon juice to help the avocados from turning brown.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, if needed.