If you have a few minutes in the morning, you need to make these turkey sausage and spinach mini quiches. You can prep everything ahead of time and just pop them in the oven in the mornings…then grab and go.
These mini quiches are so tasty too – with turkey sausage, spinach and cheese…they are delightful.
Who loves brunch? Who loves brunch foods (and drinks for that matter)? I sure do. I have a thing with eggs and breakfast type foods.
These mini quiches are a perfect complement to any brunch menu and the perfect compliment to those 2 recipes mentioned above.
I decided to try something different, and made these mini quiches. Why are these things so good? I thought they were better than my Feta and Veggie Frittatas, which are also delicious.
The secret to these fabulous quiches? The turkey sausage crumbles. They taste amazing and are a great compliment to a normal veggie quiche. And it’s already crumbled – and cooked – so you don’t have to worry about that.
How to make these Turkey Sausage and Spinach Mini Quiches
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Chop all the veggies
Getting all the veggies chopped before cooking begins really helps to speed things up
- Heat a small non-stick pan on medium-low heat
Add the olive oil. Once hot, add the onion, spinach and turkey sausage
- Sauté until the onion is translucent and the spinach has wilted.
- Meanwhile, mix the eggs, cheese and tomato together in a large bowl
- Add the sautéed ingredients and pour into a prepared muffin pan
- Cook for 18-20 minutes or until the eggs are cooked
This recipe can be prepared ahead of time and kept in the refrigerator. Then you can just cook it in the morning. I told you it was easy!
What is your favorite easy breakfast food?
Turkey Sausage and Spinach Mini Quiches
- 10 eggs beaten
- 1 cup spinach chopped finely
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 3 cups turkey Sausage crumbled
- 2 oz reduced fat chedder cheese
- 1/2 medium tomato chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium-low and add in the olive oil. Add the onion, spinach and turkey sausage. Saute until the onion is translucent and the spinach has wilted.
- Meanwhile, mix the eggs, cheese and tomato together in a large bowl. Add in the other ingredients to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a muffin pan that has been sprayed with olive oil spray. Cook for 18-20 minutes or until the eggs are cooked through and comes out clean with a toothpick.