- 4 garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh thyme minced
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 lemon zested
- 1 Tablespoon light butter melted
- 1/8 cup honey mustard
- 1/3 cup red wine Pinot Nior
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts cut in small pieces
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a food processor, add the panko, lemon zest, olive oil, garlic, thyme, pinches of salt and pepper and the butter. Place the mixture on a plate.
In a small bowl, whisk together the honey mustard and red wine. Place on another plate. Dip the chicken pieces in the honey mustard-wine mixture and then in the panko mixture. Turn to coat completely.
Bake the chicken pieces for 20 minutes, until cooked through.
Calories: 294kcal | Carbohydrates: 15.5g | Protein: 26.5g | Fat: 13.1g | Saturated Fat: 4.3g | Cholesterol: 76.3mg | Sodium: 174.2mg | Fiber: 1.5g | Sugar: 1g