- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 cups butternut squash peeled and cubed
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup quinoa uncooked
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium zucchini quartered
- 1 medium squash quartered
Add the chicken breasts to an olive oil sprayed slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt and the other spices. Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Cover and cook for 6-8 hours on low.
When the slow cooker is finished cooking, take the chicken breasts out and shred them. Add them back to the slow cooker and serve immediately.
Calories: 317kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 536mg | Potassium: 1213mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 20955IU | Vitamin C: 49.3mg | Calcium: 127mg | Iron: 3.2mg