- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 6 cups red or green cabbage chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florrets chopped
- 2 medium carrots chopped
- 1 cup radishes sliced thin
- 1 small avocado chopped
- 1/4 cup peanuts chopped
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger minced
- 2 Tablespoons water
In a medium non-stick skillet, heat the olive oil spray to medium heat. Add the ground turkey and stir occasionally until the meat is cooked through and no pink is left. Drain and set aside.
In a large bowl, toss the chopped red or green cabbage, broccoli, radishes, carrots, peanuts and avocado together. Add the cooked turkey into the chopped salad and toss to combine.
In a small bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients. Pour the dressing over the turkey and chopped salad and mix to combine. Serve immediately.
Calories: 327kcal | Carbohydrates: 15.5g | Protein: 20.7g | Fat: 22.1g | Saturated Fat: 4.2g | Cholesterol: 55.9mg | Sodium: 149.9mg | Fiber: 6.1g | Sugar: 7g