- 2 15 oz cans cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken stock
- 2 cups butternut squash cubed
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 Tablespoons cumin
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 5 oz can green chilies
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- shredded cheese
Spray the slow cooker with olive oil spray. Add the beans, onion, butternut squash, spices, and chicken. Mix everything to combine. Set on high for 6 hours or low for 8 hours; stirring occasionally.
To serve, top the chili with the Greek yogurt, cheese and cilantro, if using.
Calories: 110kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 286mg | Potassium: 386mg | Fiber: 2g | Vitamin A: 2710IU | Vitamin C: 5.6mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 1.7mg