- 1 lb chicken breast cooked and chopped in bite size pieces
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic optional
- 1 medium green pepper chopped
- 1 medium red pepper chopped
- 15 oz can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup frozen corn thawed
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons taco seasoning
- 4 oz part-skim mozzarella cheese
- cherry tomatoes halved
- lettuce for serving
- 8 soft shell tortillas
In a small bowl, mix the chicken pieces with the taco seasoning. Set aside.
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and cook the onion, garlic and peppers until the onion is translucent and the peppers are soft.
Add the black beans, corn, and cooked chicken. Combine and cook further until combined. Add the cherry tomatoes and sprinkle with cheese.
To prepare, you can eat this by itself or with taco shells.
Calories: 191kcal | Carbohydrates: 17.2g | Protein: 13.5g | Fat: 7.6g | Cholesterol: 32.6mg | Sodium: 302.1mg | Sugar: 1.6g | Vitamin A: 250IU | Vitamin C: 30.5mg