If you need a deliciously easy appetizer recipe, try this zucchini pizza poppers recipe. This recipe is only 1 SmartPoints per serving on WW and only has 3 ingredients! What is more easy than that?
But I don’t want to rush into anything. Does that make sense? It’s so scary to know that we aren’t ready to have kids, but that there is a clock ticking too.
Ingredients you will need for this recipe
I’m trying not to stress about it – what happens if I never feel the “baby fever” people talk about? – but it’s hard not to think about it when most of your friends have kids or are pregnant.
Over the weekend, I decided to do something to help my anxiety and get my mind off getting older. These could also be great snack foods too.
With the Super Bowl coming soon, I wanted to make another Weight Watcher friendly appetizer. And these zucchini pizza poppers are fantastic and so simple.
What are your favorite appetizers?
Zucchini Pizza Poppers
- 2 large zucchinis sliced
- 1/2 cup Make-Ahead Marinara Sauce
- 1/4 cup cheese shredded.
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- On a prepared baking sheet, place the sliced zucchinis. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Scoop marinara sauce and place on each of the zucchinis.
- Add cheese to each zucchini, and bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.