Who’s ready for healthy bread? No, I’m serious. This chocolate-chip zucchini bread is only 4 Freestyle points per serving and tastes like it’s a traditional bread. A wonderful breakfast or dessert option when you are craving something sweet, but healthy.
You can have a slice of bread for breakfast? Why, yes you can!
Just because you are on Weight Watchers doesn’t mean you can’t indulge and have a delicious slice of chocolate-chip bread every once in a while.
I personally love these chocolate chips and think that this bread is divine. But don’t listen to me.
My husband and kids LOVED this bread. It’s a great kid friendly recipe if you are needing something new.
He said he couldn’t tell there was zucchini in it and wouldn’t have thought about it if he didn’t see the green bits throughout the bread. It’s that good – and it’s healthy.
One of the best things about the Weight Watchers program is that you can basically eat anything you want – and one thing I constantly crave is bread. I can’t get enough of it.
I also can’t give up chocolate chips…and these are the best ones, in my opinion. They are larger than your average chocolate chip, and are full of flavor…just try them for yourself if you don’t believe me.
What are your favorite bread recipes?
Chocolate-Chip Zucchini Bread
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar-free syrup
- 1/8 cup avocado oil
- 2 cups zucchini grated
- 1/2 cup Ghiradelli 60% cocao chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a loaf pan with olive oil spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. In a small bowl, mix together the wet ingredients. Add the wet ingredients to the dry. Fold in the zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until it comes out clean with a toothpick. Let cool for about 20 minutes before you serve.