Game day parties can be stressful, but they don’t have to be. These slow cooker buffalo chicken sliders are only 4 Freestyle points per serving, and so easy to make for your big game party.
Why not try this healthy recipe when you are planning your game day snacks?
To me, nothing says Game Day like buffalo chicken.
Whether that is a dip, or a chicken wing or these sliders, buffalo chicken means it’s time to get with friends and watch the game (or tailgate if you have tickets).
When you are trying to lose weight, these parties can be hard. But fear not!
These sliders are not only incredibly filling, they are only 4 Freestyle points per serving. There’s not much that’s better than that!
When it comes to game day, knowing that you can enjoy yourself at a party can be a challenge. You sometimes just never know what kind of food the party might have.
These sliders are a great alternative that you can bring with you (it’s easiest to equip yourself when it comes to foods at parties).
The sliders would be a hit at any party and all the members of the party will love them!
Also, at just 4 Freestyle points each, you can keep those points in check for that party (this would be less if you don’t use both slider buns).
What kind of game day recipes do you love?
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 medium onion quartered
- 2 cups buffalo sauce of your choice
- 1 cup light blue cheese dressing
- 1 medium tomato sliced
- 1 head lettuce torn to pieces
- 12 slider buns
- Place the chicken breast, onion, salt and pepper and chicken broth in the slow cooker. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Remove the chicken and shred it.
- Place the shredded chicken in a large bowl. Mix together the buffalo sauce and the blue cheese dressing and mix until the chicken is covered.
- Assemble the sliders by placing 1/2 cup buffalo chicken on the bottom of a slider bun. Top with lettuce and tomato and enjoy immediately.